Things about United Kingdom

20:11

So now, I am living in Leeds, United Kingdom. I am attending Leeds Beckett University for the Masters of Arts in Public Relations and Strategic Communication. I am in class with 33 other students and in total more than 20 other countries, the interesting part is only two from UK. My course is full-time program for one year, I started it from September 2015 so will finish it on September 2016. Living in a shared flat with four girls from UK.

I have been here in Leeds for almost 3 months now. So, here the things that i have learned about UK so far.
  1. Yes! they do have british accent. First time i got here, i went to asian restaurant, the cashier asked "medium or large?" and i totally lost.
  2. Tap water! they drinks straightly from the tap.
  3. Frozen Food. They have everything in frozen, you name it!
  4. The weather is super cold. I need to turn on my heather almost all the time.
  5. Always bring an umbrella. It's always raining but the wind in here is super horrible. I've broke mine two so prefer to use hoodie.
  6. Cheers and TA is another way to say thankyou. 
  7. Lots of coin.
  8. People use public transportations to travel, trains and bus it's very easy to figure out.
  9. British are tend to walk a lot.
  10. There's slightly different in their word, example: fries = chips.
  11. Girls in UK wear a lot of make up. I don't think they can go out without makeup.
  12. They're so fashionable in here. They dressed super pretty and branded!
  13. If there're no cars or no car approaching near, just go and across the street. they don't wait for the green light.
  14. Now because it's winter, the sun sets really early. You can find its already dark at 4pm.

You Might Also Like

0 comments