Cadbury Chocolate Cookies

00:24

Baking is not my speciality but since I have all the ingredients that I used before for another receipe so let's bake something!

Maybe I can say this is my first time baking. I found it good and few of my friends gave a compliment about this and asking for the receipe. Here's what you need:

200gr baking butter in room temperature (or any unsalted butter)
300gr caster sugar
1 large egg
275gr self-raising flour
75gr cocoa powder (cadbury bournville cocoa)
Cadbury chocolate bar (this is optional! one bar is enough but you can mix with white chocolate or anything you like

  1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C
  2. Mix the baking butter with the caster sugar in a  mixing bowl. You can use electric mixer or just use any tool that you find useful
  3. Add the large egg and mix. You need to mix it step by step to sure that the ingredients are mixed well.
  4. Add the self-raising flour and mix.
  5. Add the cocoa powder and mix
  6. Put the chocolate as much as your wish. 
  7. Make a small dough. In my case, I put a piece of chocolate in the center of the dough so it can be melted later.
  8. Do not make it too big and give a space a little bit between the dough, when it gets to the oven, the dough will be open out.
  9. Bake it for 12-15 minutes

Goodluck! Happy Baking :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments